After hundreds of days working. I’m happy to announce that the very first version of Z-Botan is published, It’s a new crypto lib built around the versatile botan C++ crypto lib. Currently, all crypto stuff exported by Botan FFI is implemented, i.e.:
- Random number generators.
- Block Cipher and symmetric cipher.
- Key derivation functions.
- Password hash.
- Constant time multiple precision integers.
- Public key creation, import and export.
- Public key encryption/decryption
- Diffie-Hellman key exchange.
- Signature generation & signature verification.
- X.509 certificates & X.509 certificate revocation lists.
- One time password.
- AES Key Wrapping
- Format Preserving Encryption.
We will continue to polish this work, e.g. build TLS upon it. If you have any crypto usage, please give it a try. as usual, we wish you happy hacking!