This is the celebratory release of Haskell Language Server 1.0.0!
This release includes a lot of internal changes, bug fixes, leaks plugged, and performance improvements, thanks to all our contributors.
- we added the support for GHC 8.10.4, and removed the support for GHC 8.10.1. Afterward, we will support upmost 3 patch versions for each minor version of GHC by default
- it uses a dedicated build dir for cabal so no more unnecesary rebuilds
- now Eval plugin uses the parsing mechanism of GHC and becomes more stable.
- we supports a code action to disambiguate the same identifiers from multiple imports.
- we supports a code action to hide shadowed identifiers from import.
- hiedb is now integrated. This means we now support find-references, workspace-symbol. find-definition is also improved in a project with multiple components.
- Brittany and Stylish-haskell plugins now load language extensions from the ghc session.
- Tactic plugin supports eta-reduction and Agda-like split tactic and can create a function with piecewise definitions.
Happy haskell+hls hacking!