Save the date for AmeriHac 2027

The Haskell Foundation will be hosting AmeriHac again, on Feb 6/7th 2027! See the attached announcement.

8 Likes

To save a click:

The event will take place in New York City, on February 6th and 7th, 2027

1 Like

Thanks, I edited the post as well

The post doesn’t say whether it’s at WTC again. I suppose it might, since Jane Street is sponsoring again?

The event will be in same location as last year. Jane Street has asked us to not list the exact address at this time. It’s really close to One World Trade Center

I would like to try to attend this, even though I have not traveled for many years.

1 Like

A little confusing I don’t see Jane Street logo in either of gold/silver sponsors but they always seem to organize the events! it’s pretty cool tho

It’s a bit of a technical distinction, but the sponsors listed on the HF website provide general-purpose funding, while Jane Street’s support is in-kind, and specific to this event

they did AmeriHac & Zurihac both! so yeah!