Software developer at ITProTV in Gainesville

I’ve already posted this to Reddit and Twitter, but I figured I’d try out the “Jobs” category on this new Discourse instance!

https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1104480045/

I am the lead engineer at ITProTV. We produce video training content for IT professionals. We’re looking to hire at least one Haskell engineer at any skill level, from intern to senior. The LinkedIn job posting has all the details, but here are some answers to common questions:

• :crocodile: Our office is in Gainesville, Florida. We have a strong preference for locals, but we’re open to remote for the right candidate. (Only US residents though.)
  • :computer: This isn’t some bait-and-switch. We do real work in Haskell every day. We do have legacy non-Haskell systems, mainly JavaScript. A typical week is probably 70% Haskell and 30% everything else.
  • :couple: We’ve been pairing promiscuously for a few months and enjoy it immensely! As a candidate, you should be comfortable pair programming.

If you’re wondering whether or not you should apply: Apply! We’d be happy to hear from you :slight_smile: I’m happy to answer any other questions you may have.

3 Likes

This is great - expect a new application before Monday!

1 Like