This is a breaking release which cleans up a lot of tech debt.
For example, we now follow the naming convention recommended by Gabriella Gonzalez,
and we got rid of data-default as a dependency,
Functionally, the app runs the same.
- Improve missing sudo error messages in postgres plugin.
- Reorganized most Haskell source files into /src.
- Dropped support for http-client < 0.5.0.
- Removed ‘default’ package.
- All “Data” modules are now “Keter” modules.
- Testing library switched from “hspec” to “tasty”.
- Move Network.Http.ReverseProxy.Rewrite into Keter.Rewrite
- Move Codec.Archive.TempTarball into Keter.TempTarball
- Hide Keter.Aeson.KeyHelper
- Stop re-exporting common and rewrite from types
- Common no longer re-exports half of Haskell
- Rename Types to Config
- Move Common out of Config into root