Boozt is hiring more Haskellers

Hey everyone. We are looking for two engineers to work new long-term project in the payments area. Haskell is already giving us an edge in terms of maintainability and developer efficiency so I’m keen to meet anyone who is wanting to take a new position to work with Haskell in their day job.

The project is still rather young, so there’s plenty of opportunities to make an impact. We’re open to having remote employees. We sponsor visas and help with relocation too. Unlike a couple years ago, we are looking for more senior engineers. That is, people who have real life experience in production systems and whose expertise goes beyond Haskell. Experience with data modelling, infrastructure or frontend programming is highly appreciated.

I’m happy to answer any questions about the role here, but if you want to apply for the position, please use our page.

About the company

We are a leading, fast-growing Nordic fashion and beauty e-commerce company. You can find our headquarters in Malmö, Sweden, but we also have a few physical retail stores in the Copenhagen area. We also have development teams in Aarhus, Copenhagen, Vilnius, and Poznan. We are also running a fully automated warehouse in Ängelholm, Sweden.

11 Likes

What is the salary range (the main thing you offer)?

The Reddit post already beat you to this question.

What kind of systems do you (want to) build with Haskell?

The largest share of all payments coming from Boozt.com are handled by our system, we also provide tools and data to automate accounting tasks.

2 Likes

Thanks, I also answered the question in the reddit post.

Hi, I wonder how old is the project?