I’ve been developing Haskell projects using a combination of the following which I really enjoy using,
- Nix (for reproducible dev environment)
- Nix Flakes (improved workflow in Nix, especially for pinning)
- VSCode + haskell-language-server (for IDE support)
- ormolu for autoformatting
- Relude as prelude
- ghcid for quick reloading
So I decided to create a Git template for re-use in future Haskell projects, and thought it may be of interest to others.
The README is self-sufficient in that you should be able to get started on all three platforms (For Windows, WSL2 + the Remote - WSL VSCode extension is required).