The Stability Working Group met on Monday, May 30th.
Here is a short list of things we discussed:
- Simplified Subsumption and a language extension to help migrate the community
- Helping to move the community away from deprecated language extensions.
- GHC.X.Hackage proposal
- GHC tick-tock release proposal
- Continued work on refining ideas of language features that would support migration
- A maintainership collective proposal, as seen at Haskell Party Proposal
Minutes for this meeting along with past meetings, as well as the group charter can be found on our
We continue to want to hear ideas on enhancing transition in the face of change. Proposing ideas for discussion via github issue is encouraged. For anyone that is uncomfortable posting in that manner, I am happy to proxy.
As always, if there is something to be brought to the groups attention, please reach out!
Chair Stability Working Group