Thanks to many people helping me out on Windows, MSys2 etc.
This is a pre-release, so especially on Windows, you may run into issues.
- Add windows support wrt #130
- Add stack support
- Warn when /tmp doesn’t have 5GB or more of disk space
- Allow to compile GHC from git repo wrt #126
- Allow to set custom ghc version when running ‘ghcup compile ghc’ wrt #136
How to test the pre-release
Download https://downloads.haskell.org/ghcup/windows-bootstrap/bootstrap-haskell-1.0.1.exe and run it as user, then follow the on-screen instructions.
Note: the executable isn’t signed yet, but windows defender should not get triggered.
ghcup -s https://www.haskell.org/ghcup/data/ghcup-0.0.4-rc2.yaml upgrade
Where to report problems
- email: hasufell at posteo dot de