Hello, it’s the weekly log!
I’m still putting most of my effort into removing spurious failures from GHC CI. A few smaller tasks filled out my available time. I wish I had more time in the day!
- Looked into another batch of spurious failures
- Got set up with password sharing among maintainers of various Haskell services
- Made improvements to the configuration for the GHC GitLab server, which was necessary to streamline deploying my spurious failure bot
- Spent another small amount of time on Cabal pipelines on GitLab
- (Administrative stuff, taking care of filing US taxes as a resident of Finland)
- Continuing with spurious failures
- Describe this “spurious failure” process a little better. I will write a post about what the goal is, what it isn’t, how it fits into the bigger picture for the Haskell Foundation, and what the results have been so far.