Haskell Job at CNRS (Europa/France/Paris): GarganText project

Hello,
here is a new job position for a full Haskell Project.

Code base: gargantext / main · GitLab

Hoping to see you soon

4 Likes

Janus wants us to connect with our CNRS identity :slight_smile:

Right, I have updated the link. Thank you for your feedback

You’re welcome. :slight_smile: You’ll also like to know that some (important) requirements in the English version have not been translated (like Desired level of education : Niveau 7 - (Bac+5 et plus), in particular).

2 Likes

You are right but the employement site is managed by our “DSI / CEO” and it will be days/months before any modification can be taken into account (CNRS is around 40 000 people). This means IQF at least 6 but as written in the job offer this can be discussed upon good portforlio and experiment. As it is a permanent position we have ways for adapting the qualifications criterion.

Anne-Laure from the GarganText team

1 Like

That’s great hews, yet another CDI Haskell job in Paris!

A couple of questions: what’s the general idea behind “protocole de teletravail mis en place par le CNRS” (“remote protocol set up by the CNRS”)? A fixed number N of remote days per week with N == ? Something else?

Also, what are salary estimations? “Remuneration : to be negotiated” is a bit vague =) Even a rather rough number would be great.

Hello @ShrykeWindgrace
To answer clearly to your question N=3. But in the lab after 6 months we manage to adapt a little bit even if it is not fully official

Regarding salary, it depends on your previous salaries. There is very rare CDI in CNRS so they are created to have the ability to recruit people that have way better salaries that have civil servant in France. For instance if currently you earn 50ke and ask for 200ke it will not work, so the negociation relies on what you currently earn and not on what you would like to earn. Hope I am clear.

1 Like

@Althomas thank you for this info, N = 3 is already a good value=)

… the negociation relies on what you currently earn and not on what you would like to earn. Hope I am clear.

Perfectly clear, I was expecting to hear something along these lines.

2 Likes