Haskell Language Server 1.1.0 has finally come! As always, there are many internal bug fixes and performance improvements in ghcide.
Apart from that,
- Wingman gets many enhancements, thanks to @isovector for this epic work!
- Wingman can now deal with GADTs, rank-n types and pattern synonyms
- Significantly more-natural synthesized code when dealing with newtypes, infix operators, records and strings
- Improved user experience — less waiting, and friendly errors for when things go wrong
- hlint plugin not working in some cases gets fixed
- eval plugin now supports it variable, like GHCi
- verbose message “No cradle found for … Proceeding with implicit cradle” is GONE
- type lenses, completion and wingman plugin now have custom config options to control their behaviour